Single Page Website Estimator
Use my single page website estimator to get an approximation of the costs to build a ‘Landing Page’ type of design. If the estimate looks good and you’d like to proceed, simply hit the ‘Submit’ button to email the estimate to me and I’ll contact you to discuss your project. Information on how to use the estimator and explanations of the services are listed below the estimator.
Estimator Guide & Definitions
The fees listed under the ‘Yearly Fees’ section of the estimator are charged on a yearly basis. These include, but are not limited to: domain name registration, hosting, security packages, e-mail accounts, & maintenance and licensing. The estimate includes the first year of fees, but no further years.
The domain name assumes registration of one, .COM domain name. Additional domain names and/or other designations (.NET, .ORG, etc.) would require additional charges.
Hosting is the yearly fee for leasing the computer systems to run the website. The estimator only estimates hosting obtained through KRB Web Services LLC. For more information, click here.
The ‘Security Package’ is an optional add-on technical service. A security package is highly recommended and not only provides the added protection of a web-application firewall, but also offers remediation services to fix your site in the event of a security breach. For more information about security packages, click here.
Essentials & Plus E-mail Accounts
KRB Web Services LLC offers two levels of e-mail service. The difference between the ‘Essentials’ level of service and the ‘Plus’ level of service is the storage space. The ‘Essentials’ service has 10GB of storage per account versus the ‘Plus’ service that has 50GB of storage per account. For more information about e-mail services, click here.
Design fees are the labor I charge to develop, design, configure, and build the website. These fees are for labor only and do not include any charges for outside items like stock photography or images, graphics, plug-in licenses, or themes and layouts.
The ‘Base’ fee is the labor charge to build the single page site including setting up wordpress, configuring plug-ins included with the site, adding your content, testing and deploying the site.
‘Additional Options’ are some common add-on items for the websites I build. Since not every site needs these options, they can be added individually. The charges for the add-on items are for the labor to design, install, configure, test, and deploy the option; however, they do not include any fees associate with the option (ie., SMTP mailing service).
- Contact Form – The contact form is a form added to the site that allows visitors to enter information that is submitted via email to the site owner.
- E-Mail collection set-up – This includes configuring the set-up with the host (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, etc.) and the embedding or design of one website collection form. These are used to gather e-mails and other information from visitors for e-mail marketing campaigns.
- FaceBook Pixel Installation – If you intend to use FaceBook advertising at all in conjunction with your website, a pixel (code) needs to be installed and configured. This charge is for this installation on the site and configuration both on the site and with FaceBook.
- Social Media Sharing – I use a plug-in called Monarch that is included with Divi that adds social media sharing buttons to the website. The charge for this option is to configure and install the plug-in and the buttons.
- Google Analytics – Google Analytics is used for tracking website statistics. Every website I design comes with JetPack statistics, but Google Analytics is much more robust and is very useful for detailed analysis of site traffic. It’s highly recommended if you want to do any advertising. The charge is to install the code and configure the analytics account, but does not include any reporting or analysis.
Summary, Discount, & Total
The summary outlines all of your selections and the costs associate with them. The amount is totaled before any applicable discount.
The ‘Discount’ amount is the total of the hosting and maintenance & licensing fees. All new website clients receive the first year of these services free!! (see terms & conditions).
The Grand Total amount is the total amount of the estimated costs less the discount.
Submit & PDF Download
The ‘Submit’ button allows you to submit this estimate to KRB Web Services LLC. Once you hit the button, fields will appear so you can enter your contact information. If you submit your estimate, I will contact you to discuss your project.
If you want to download the estimate, simply hit the ‘PDF Download’ button and you’ll be provided with a PDF file of the estimate for your records. Note – this does not submit the estimate to KRB Web Services, only hitting the ‘Submit’ button and filling out the information will do that.